Nowadays, it seems that intellectual property rights are not just an option available to companies, but a necessity. Why are we surprised?
No longer confined to luxury products, counterfeiting now extends to all business sectors. Every day, consumers are deceived as to the quality of products which are potentially dangerous to their health and safety. With the continual development of new technologies, protection of one's rights on the Internet has become indispensable.
In an increasingly more complex economic and legal environment, it has become imperative to efficiently protect, enhance and defend an essential asset of your company. You need experts to assist you.
Our purpose is to support you with all the flexibility and reactivity that our structure allows, while offering you the most up-to-date skill sets particularly with international issues and in the field of new technologies.
We wish to give you a simple understanding of what has become very complex: to ensure that the investment you make every day in your company's trademarks and domain names remains profitable.
Dreyfus is a member of, and plays an active role in, major IP organisations and associations, particularly in the:
* International Trademark Association (INTA)
* Licensing Executives Society (LES)
* European Community Trademark Association (ECTA)
* Chartered Institute of French Trademark, Patent & Design Attorneys (CNCPI)
* Association of French Trademark, Patent & Design Attorneys (ACPI)
* International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
* Trademarks & Designs Practices Association (APRAM)
* Friends of the CEIPI (AACEIPI)