The website www.dreyfus.fr/en/home is operated by Dreyfus, a company organized under French law with a capital of 388,400 euros, incorporated in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 453 207 383, with an intra-community VAT number FR30 453 207 383, whose registered office is located at 78, avenue Raymond Poincare, 75116 Paris, France.
Tel.: +33 (0) 1 44 70 07 04
The director of publication on this website is Mrs. Nathalie DREYFUS in her capacity as managing partner of Dreyfus.
Dreyfus is a firm of Trademark Attorneys, a regulated profession.
French company organized under French law
Paris Trade and Companies Register 502 178 429
Address: 103, rue Reaumur, 75002 Paris, FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0) 8 11 69 65 60
E-mail : email@example.com
Dreyfus is a firm of Trademark Attorneys, a regulated profession.
Dreyfus is committed to making its best efforts to ensure that the www.dreyfus.fr website is accessible at any time. However, Dreyfus does not assume any responsibility in the event of difficulty in accessing the Website or interruptions in the Internet connection, whatever the causes might be.
You acknowledge that you have the necessary skills and means to access and use the Website and acknowledge that you have verified that the computer configuration used does not contain any virus and that it is in perfect working conditions.
Dreyfus cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information published on its Website or the permanence of its proper functioning or its total computer security.
Dreyfus makes every effort to provide you with available and verified information and tools and cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of information and/or presence of viruses on its Website.
Dreyfus reserves the right to proceed with any modifications of its Website that deemed useful without prior notice and in case of website access interruption.
The information provided by Dreyfus is for information purposes only. Dreyfus does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided on the Website.
You acknowledge that you use the information and tools available on the Website under your exclusive responsibility.
By visiting this Website, you expressly agree to Dreyfus’ limitation of liability. You also expressly agree to abandon any complaint against Dreyfus that may result from your use and consultation of this Web site.
The user agrees not to use the contact form to convey :
– messages of a pornographic or child pornographic nature;
– racist, xenophobic, revisionist, war crime apology, discriminating or inciting hatred against a person or a group of people because of their origin, gender, ethnicity, beliefs or way of life;
– messages of an abusive, violent or threatening nature, with shocking content or that undermine human dignity
– defamatory messages;
– messages infringing on copyright and more generally on intellectual property rights;
– messages that infringe on image rights and respect for private life;
– in general, messages that are contrary to the laws and regulations applicable in France;
– unsolicited advertising, whether commercial or not.
Dreyfus Website in its entirety, as well as each of its elements, including specific programs, developments, and content including data, text, still or moving images, logotypes, sounds, graphics, files, are the exclusive property of Dreyfus.
The following are forbidden:
– The reproduction of the Website or any of its elements by any technical process on any medium, including paper, cardboard, optical, digital medium or any other computer or electronic medium;
– The adaptation of the Website or any of its elements as well as the right to reproduce this adaptation on any existing or future graphical medium.
– The representation, broadcast, or cause to be broadcast, of the Website by any means and/or electronic, digital, computer, telecommunication medium, for any public and any telecommunications network such as the Internet;
– The right to use the Website, privately as well as for the benefit of third parties, whether for reward or free of charge and for any purpose;
– The right to transfer to third parties, in whatever form, in particular via an assignment, a license or any other form of contract.
Any total or partial use of the Website or of any of its components without the express authorization of Dreyfus is likely to constitute an infringement sanctioned by articles L.335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
The databases on the website are protected by articles L.341-1 of the French Intellectual Property Code. Any qualitative or quantitative extraction or reuse of substantial contents of the databases is prohibited.
The trademarks and logos appearing on the Website are trademarks registered by Dreyfus. Any reproduction, imitation or use, total or partial, of these distinctive signs without the express authorization and in violation of the prohibitions provided for in articles L.713-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code shall engage the responsibility of their author.
The other distinctive signs, in particular the corporate names, commercial names, signs and domain names reproduced on the Website are the property of Dreyfus and any reproduction without express authorization is likely to constitute a misappropriation for which the author is held responsible.
The Website contains links to other websites, which are not under the control of Dreyfus. The hyperlinks set up on our Website do not hold us responsible for their content, the links they contain or their Terms & Conditions (including the management of personal information).
Any simple hyperlink to the www.dreyfus.fr Website shall be subject to prior and express authorization from the firm Dreyfus.
The www.dreyfus.fr Website shall not be integrated into any other website, nor shall any link be created to any page other than the home page of this Website. Dreyfus reserves the right to withdraw the authorization to create hyperlinks to its Website without prior notice.
The Website and the present legal notices are subject to the provisions of French law.
Any dispute relating to the use of the Website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Paris.
Cookies and personal data policy
Cookies are small files stored on the hard disk of the Website user when he consults the Website and which conserve information for a future connection. No personal data is collected by this Website via cookies unless the user has given his consent.
For more information, please see our Cookies Policy page.
In compliance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended, and with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, query, limit, portability, delete, modify and rectify information concerning you.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, as well as a right to object to this data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (www.cnil.fr), the supervisory authority in charge of compliance with obligations in terms of personal data protection.
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.