DEFENDING YOUR RIGHTS
When a dispute arises, it is often essential to take certain steps prior to any legal action. The Dreyfus law firm will assist you during these steps such as:
• Requests to remove a domain name holder’s anonymity
• Writing letters of formal notice
The Dreyfus team prioritizes amicable dispute settlements. This is why we support you in your negotiation process and assist you to draft transaction protocols or any other type of agreement.
Thanks to its precise knowledge of intellectual property and digital issues, Dreyfus & Associates has already settled numerous out-of-court disputes in a confidential, efficient, strategic and protective manner. Thanks to its know-how and its many clients, the Dreyfus team always closely follow ongoing issues and has an increased vision of current and future risks.
Nathalie Dreyfus, founder of Dreyfus & Associates, is recognized as an expert at the Court of Appeal in Paris, but also as an expert at the Arbitration and Mediation Centre of WIPO and the National Arbitration Forum (NAF). She has done professional training in the field of arbitration as well as in the field of mediation CMAP (Centre de Médiation et d’Arbitrage de Paris). Thanks to this specific expertise, Dreyfus & Associates is able to act as a true representative of your interests in order to find an agreement that will be as favorable to you as possible.
The Dreyfus team will help you to successfully defend and enhance your rights and will assist you in the resolution of disputes, infringement actions, problems relating to domain names, as well as mediation and arbitration procedures.
• Have you discovered a website that infringes your domain name?
• Does someone violate your geographical indication?
• Do you have a French or European Union trademark having effect in France or in the European Union and you would like to oppose an application for registration of a French trademark or an international trademark having effect in France?
• Do you have an international trademark with effect in France or the European Union and would like to file an opposition against an international trademark application for France?
Dreyfus & Associates assists you to effectively and rapidly defend your rights. In this regard, we help you to introduce an opposition procedure before the INPI to prevent the registration of a trademark that infringes your prior rights. We also assist you to initiate an out-of-court settlement procedure before the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Centre, including the resolution of national and international domain name disputes.