- Founding partner of the Dreyfus & Associés law firm
- Intellectual Property Counsel
- European trademark Counsel/li>
- Judicial Expert at the French Cour de Cassation (French Supreme Court) – Trademarks
- Judicial Expert at the Paris Cour d’appel (Court of Appeal) – Trademarks & Designs
- Judicial Expert at the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
- Judicial Expert at the National Arbitration Forum (NAF)
- Teacher at the French National School of Magistrates (ENM)
Nathalie Dreyfus, as founding partner, guides her clients since 2004 through pivotal moments in their intellectual property journey. Her strategic counsel empowers businesses to navigate the complexities of IP rights, from safeguarding trademarks, designs, domain names, copyrights and patents to defending against digital threats.
Nathalie offers decisive advices and opinions. With a wealth of experience, she identifies opportunities and risks that can shape the outcome of multimillion-dollar IP transactions. Clients who work with Nathalie gain more than legal guidance; they gain a partner who’s committed to steering their company toward a secure IP future.
In intricate IP negotiations and deals, Nathalie leads a seasoned team, addressing every facet from IP portfolio management to online brand protection. Clients rely on her deep understanding of their unique IP needs, especially in cases involving domain disputes, digital copyright, and online presence.
Nathalie offers invaluable counsel to her clients, covering a wide spectrum of intellectual property law matters, with a strong emphasis on the protection and enforcement of:
♦ Designations of origin
She is also deeply involved in drafting intellectual property and know-how contracts<. Furthermore, Nathalie Dreyfus boasts extensive proficiency in all issues related to the Internet and new technologies. Her expertise includes combatting challenges such as phishing, cybersquatting, social media, domain names, NFTs, web 3.0 and online sales platforms.
Nathalie Dreyfus is also an accomplished author, having authored several books and numerous articles for legal journals specializing in IP/IT. She actively contributes to the Dreyfus blog, which serves as a reputable source for legal updates related to trademark, patent, copyright, Internet, and new technology law.